“How to download Facebook leads?” is a common question that many people have, particularly those who have recently opened their new business page on Facebook. Facebook leads download is a simple process that you can learn in no time.
If you want to know how to download leads from Facebook, there are several tactics you can undertake. We bring to you four easy ways you can download leads from Facebook:
1. How To Download Leads From Facebook Ads Manager
You can download your leads data directly from your campaign at the ad level in Facebook Ads Manager in the form of a CSV report. This is the best way to download leads from Facebook, particularly for advertisers who have created their ads from the Facebook Ads Manager and do not have an integrated CRM System along with Facebook.
- Visit the Ads Manager.
- Click on the Ads tab.
- Click the particular ad for which you want to download the leads data.
- Click on the On-Facebook leads option in the Results column. From here, you will get three options from which you have to choose one for downloading your leads data:
- Use Leads Center: This option gives you the added advantage of using a centralized location in order to keep track of your leads. If you want to see your leads data on Facebook and the company you work for does not use a CRM system, this is the best option to go for.
- Download new leads: If you want to download the new leads that have arrived since the last time you have downloaded, you can click on this option.
- Download by Date Range: Choose this one if you want to download all leads within your specified date range.
2. How To Download Leads From Facebook Page
You can navigate to your Facebook Page in order to directly download your leads data from there. Here are the steps to download leads from your Facebook Page:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click on the Publishing Tools button at the bar situated on top.
- Look for the Lead Ads Forms section on the left-hand side and click on the Forms Library option.
- Under the Leads column, click on Download. The leads data will get downloaded to your device in the form of a CSV file.
3.How To Download Leads From Facebook Business Suite
You can download your leads data directly from the Facebook Business Suite if you do not have a CRM system directly integrated with Facebook.
With the help of Facebook Business Suite, you can gain access to all the information that people have submitted through your Instant Form. This information gets exported to your device as a file.
Keep in mind that all the leads data gets expired after 90 days, so you must keep active and download your leads data regularly.
Here are the steps you can follow to download leads data from Facebook Business Suite:
- Visit Business Suite
- Go to Menu
- Click on More Tools
- Click on Download next to the form containing the leads that you want to download
- There are two ways in which you can download your leads:
- Click on Download New Leads if you want to export only those leads that have arrived since the last time you downloaded.
- Click on Download by Date Range if you want to download your leads by a specific date range. Enter your preferred date range and then click on Download.
- You will see a window with form information. Choose your preferred format for download, that is, CSV or XLS and the download will start!
4. How To Manage Leads On Facebook Lead Ads Center
The Facebook Lead Ads Center was introduced by Facebook in 2020 to help small businesses that do not have a CRM system integrated with Facebook. This is a feature that helps people manage ads on Facebook.
Any new lead which gets generated with the help of the Facebook Lead Ads Campaign will be available in the Lead Ads Center as a Raw Lead.
You can select a lead and update the Lead Owner (ownership can be transferred to other Page Admins as well), Lead Status, and Schedule a Reminder to follow up on the Raw Lead.
Facebook Lead Ads Center even gives you the power to send emails to leads from Facebook itself.
Another cool feature that you get here is that you can upload leads here which you have generated outside of Facebook. This feature proves to be especially helpful when you have an existing CRM system.
All of your Facebook Lead Generation efforts will go down the drain if you are unable to convert the leads into actual customers and make the sale happen. Therefore, it is important that you reach out to your leads as soon as you get access to their contact information and strike while the iron is hot. Only then, you will be able to successfully convert your leads into sales.